CathSAP4 Online & Print
List Price: $755.00
Member Price: $725.00
Your Price: $755.00
New! CathSAP® 4
Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
Sharpen your clinical judgment skills or prepare for the Boards with CathSAP®4!
With expert opinion and clinical wisdom compiled from 100+ world-renowned experts, CathSAP®4 has everything you need to know about the field of interventional cardiology. With an improved user interface, a convenient study guide and hundreds of peer-reviewed, ABIM-style self-assessment questions, you’ll be able to identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the Board exam or to support your day-to-day clinical practice.
Use CathSAP 4 to:
- Prepare for the initial Board certification or recertification exam; identify gaps in knowledge and target future study
- Gain experience answering hundreds of ABIM-style questions and testing your clinical knowledge and judgment
- Earn enough CME credit to meet your state licensing requirements for several years (up to 82 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits!)
- Earn enough MOC points to complete your Self-Assessment of Medical Knowledge (Part II) requirement (up to 80 MOC points!)
- View hundreds of expertly processed figures, tables and clinical images
- Stay current. This version of CathSAP includes information on the following important topics that have changed or emerged since CathSAP 3 was released:
- New pharmacotherapies (e.g. prasugrel, ticagrelor, dabigatran)
- New Guidelines (cath lab standards, acute coronary syndromes, STEMI, and PCI)
- New approaches to valvular heart disease (TAVR)
Table of Contents
Please note that the online version of the product is considered the complete and official version; if you wish to claim CME or MOC credit, you must use the online version to do so.
The table below provides an overview of the key elements of this product. CathSAP 4 purchasers also receive access to 8 modules of ACCF’s Maintenance of Certification Collection so you can earn up to 80 points toward Part II of the ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification program. These modules are available online only and you can access them from the Main Menu of CathSAP 4. Each module features 25 questions and offers 10 Part II MOC points so you can earn points a few at a time rather than all at once.
Format and Pricing
This product is available in two convenient format bundles:
- Members: $600
- Nonmembers: $630
- FIT: $500
- Members: $725
- Nonmembers: $755
- FIT: $625
CME and MOC Information
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 82 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
While offering CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
This Self-Assessment CME program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 82 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Approval is valid until November 2015. Physician Assistants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards.
CathSAP 4 purchasers also receive access to 8 modules of ACCF’s Maintenance of Certification Collection so you can earn up to 80 points toward Part II of the ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification program. These modules are available online only and you can access them from the Main Menu of CathSAP. Each module features 25 questions and offers 10 Part II MOC points so you can earn points a few at a time rather than all at once.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Employ appropriate case selection and patient management strategies selection and patient management,
- Apply the latest major clinical trial data for coronary intervention,
- Define the indications and appropriate utilization of coronary intervention in the management of ischemic heart disease.
- Discuss appropriate lesion-based techniques for coronary intervention.
- Identify the issues of coronary imaging, radiation risks and safety as they relate to intervention techniques,
- Cite the current basic information relating to vascular biology, including plaque formation, injury and restenosis,
- Demonstrate the appropriate utilization of pharmaceuticals in coronary intervention, including antiplatelet agents, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics and vasoactive drugs.
The target audience includes interventional cardiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interventional cardiology.
Date of Release: November 2012
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration: November 2015*
*Please note that the online version will be available only through the term of approval noted above and that you may only claim CME and MOC credit by using the online version.
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense. Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email firstname.lastname@example.org) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CE, or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund.